General presentation of Logitech
Let's take a look at Logitech to make sure you have all the important information about the company's business and its main sources of income. A good knowledge of this company is indeed essential if you want to buy or sell its shares on the stock market. Here is a complete overview of the Logitech Group.
The Logitech Group is a Swiss company that operates in the IT and technology sector. More specifically, the company is currently one of the world's largest players in the design, manufacture and sale of computer peripherals.
To better understand the Logitech Group's activities, it is possible to divide them into different divisions according to the share of turnover they generate and in this way:
- Game controllers represent 23.2% of the group's turnover.
- The next largest category is keyboards and combos with 19.2% of turnover.
- Trackballs represent 19.2% of turnover.
- Video conferencing systems and webcams generate 16.6% of turnover.
- Portable and PC audio systems generate 9.2% of turnover with headphones, earphones, wireless music systems and others.
- Mobile speakers generate 7.5% of turnover.
- Remote controls represent 1.5% of the turnover.
- Finally, the remaining 4.5% of turnover comes from other types of products.
The Logitech Group markets all these products through specialised shops.
It is also interesting to know the geographical distribution of the group's revenues, with 31.7% of its turnover coming from Europe, Middle East and Africa, 43.2% from the Americas and 25.1% from Asia Pacific.
Photo credits: ©hernan4429/123RF.COM