The factors in favour of a rise in the Linde share price:
- First of all, it should be noted that the Linde Group stands out from the competition through the diversity of its product range. The company offers its customers a complete portfolio of industrial and specialty gases as well as applications to support the chemical production process. In this way, the company meets all of its customers' needs and prevents them from leaving for the competition.
- Linde is also committed to innovation with specially developed solutions designed to maximise safety and improve product quality by reducing environmental impact.
- Linde also stands out from the competition thanks to its specialisation in inerting, purging and covering. The company is also very well represented in the currently booming water treatment sector.
- In order to meet the growing demand and to avoid losing lucrative contracts, Linde can rely on a large number of qualified employees, as it employs more than 60,000 experts.
- Finally, it is of course a real advantage that Linde is present in more than 100 countries around the world. This has been made possible by a consistent strategy of partnerships and strategic alliances in various countries.
The factors in favour of a drop in the Linde share price:
- First of all, The Linde Group is highly dependent on the current economic situation affecting the industrial sector.
- The price of production has also been strongly impacted in recent years by the increasingly high cost of producing industrial gases.
- Finally, Linde's growth is currently severely limited due to its high level of debt.
The information supplied here is only for indicative purposes and should not be used without the completion of a comprehensive and complete fundamental analysis of this asset notably taking into account exterior data, future publications and announcements and all fundamental events and news that could influence the strengths and weaknesses or make them more or less significant. This information does not in any way constitute recommendations relating to the completion of transactions.