General presentation of Kraft Heinz
In this section we offer you the opportunity to learn more about the Kraft Heinz Group and its activities with explanations on its major products and the profits generated by each part.
The Kraft Heinz Company is an American company in the food sector that specialises in the manufacture and sales of food products. To this end Kraft Heinz owns many brands including Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer, Ore-Ida, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers, Smart Ones, and Velveeta.
It is possible to categorise this group’s products according to the turnover generated in the following manner:
- Ketchups, sauces and other condiments represent 25.7% of this company’s turnover.
- The dairy products generate 20.1% of the turnover.
- The snacks and fast and frozen foods represent 19.5% of the group’s turnover.
- The drinks sector including cold, energy, juice and coffee drinks represent 11.2% of its turnover.
- Meat and seafood products represent 9.5% of the turnover.
- The sweets, desserts and snacks products represent 7.7% of the turnover.
- The dietary foods and infant food sectors generate 2.9% of the company’s turnover with cereals, milk, biscuits and other products.
- Finally, 3.4% of the group’s turnover is from other types of products.
Concerning the geographical distribution of the Kraft Heinz activities we note that this group achieves 69% of its turnover in the United States, 10.3% in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, 8.3% in Canada and the remaining 12.4% in other areas worldwide.
67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. This is an advert for trading CFDs on eToro