General presentation of Eli Lilly
Let us now set off together to discover Eli Lilly and its various activities. This will allow you to understand how this value may behave in the coming months and years depending on the company's sources of revenue.
The Eli Lilly Group is an American company specialising in the pharmaceutical sector and is also one of the world leaders in this sector. In order to better understand the activities of this group, it is possible to divide them into different divisions according to the share of turnover they generate and in this way :
- Endocrinology generates 47.6% of the group's turnover with products to treat osteoporosis, diabetes and growth problems.
- Oncology generates 17.4% of turnover.
- Veterinary medicine generates 12.8% of the group's turnover.
- Cardiovascular diseases represent 9.2% of turnover.
- Neurology generates 7.4% of sales with drugs to treat depression and schizophrenia.
- Immune diseases account for 4.6% of turnover.
- Finally, the remaining 1% of turnover comes from other products.
It is also interesting to know the geographical distribution of Eli Lilly's revenues. The group generates 56.5% of its turnover in the United States, 17.2% in Europe, 10.2% in Japan and 16.1% in the rest of the world.
Photo credits: ©jetcityimage/123RF.COM