General presentation of Accenture
One of the essential bases for any investor who wishes to carry out good analysis of a share in the stock market is knowledge of the issuing company. To help you understand how to make a good analysis of Accenture's share price, we are going to give you a more detailed look at who the company is and what its main activities and sources of income are in this comprehensive presentation:
Accenture Plc is an Irish company specialising in services. More specifically, the company specialises in management consulting, technology services and outsourcing services.
In order to better understand Accenture's activities, they can be divided into different divisions according to the share of turnover they generate and in this way:
- Firstly, consulting services represent the majority of the Accenture group's revenue, accounting for more than 54.7% of its turnover.
- Next come outsourcing services, which come in second place and generate 45.3% of its turnover.
It is also possible to classify the activities of the Accenture group by sector of activity and still according to the share of turnover generated and in this way:
- The automotive, retail, travel and transport sector with 27.7% of turnover.
- The communication, media and high technology sector with 20%.
- Financial services with 19.2% of turnover.
- Health and public services with 18.1% of turnover.
- Chemicals and energy with 14.9% of turnover.
- The remaining 0.1% comes from other sectors.
Finally, from a geographical point of view, the Accenture group generates 32.5% of its turnover in Europe, 47.3% in North America and 20.2% in the rest of the world.
Photo credits: Michael Gray